1. The booking agreement is made between the Lead Guest and the A B Barging s.a.r.l. (owners of the Hotel Barge Saint Louis) en lo sucesivo denominado La Compañía. All other Guests within the same group are bound by the conditions of this agreement, whether named in the booking application or not.
2. The booked one week holiday starts mid-afternoon on the Saturday, and ends by transfer back to the designated meeting place leaving the boat after breakfast (alrededor de 10.00 en) el viernes siguiente. La Sociedad no será responsable por cualquier pérdida, daños o lesiones que ocurren antes del inicio de las vacaciones, or after the end of the holiday, no importa cómo haya ocurrido el. The Company will not be liable for any loss resulting by any of the guests having incorrect documentation for entry into France; en el caso de que se deniegue la entrada, our standard cancellation terms will apply.
3. Un depósito de 20% of the cruise cost is payable to confirm the booking. El saldo se paga 75 days before the start of the cruise. The Company reserves the right to cancel bookings in the event that the balance is not paid, in which case the deposit will be forfeited. Si la reserva se hace dentro de 75 days of the start of the cruise, the full cost of the cruise is payable at the time of booking.
4. Cancelaciones. The Company will charge a Cancellation Fee as a % del costo total del crucero, de la siguiente manera: más 6 meses antes de la salida – 10%. 6 meses 75 days before departure – 20%. Menos de 75 ddías antes de la salida– no se aceptan devoluciones. All refunds due will be paid within 7 days of the date of departure of the booked cruise. We strongly recommend that our guests take out full cancellation insurance.
5. The Company accepts no responsibility for delays caused by waterways flooding, inundaciones corrientes, or unusually high rivers, cierre del sistema de canales, la sequía, or any other circumstances beyond their control, and reserves the right to restrict or vary the cruising location in the event of any of the above circumstances. The Company reserves the right at all times to cancel any booking or holiday or portion thereof and to refund the amount paid or proportion thereof without further liability. The Company will have no liability in the event failure of any part of the vessel’s equipment, whether or not such failure causes the cancellation of some or all of the holiday.
6. The Company accepts no liability for injury, accidente o enfermedad de alguno de sus huéspedes, nor to the loss or damage to any personal effects, unless and solely in the event that it is proven that such injury or loss arises from negligence on the part of the Company, in which case the liability of the Company shall be limited to the maximum of the price paid for the holiday. All guests are advised to carry adequate insurance for themselves and their possessions.
7. Any event leading to a problem encountered by any of the guests must be mentioned to the Company as soon as possible after the event, y confirmadas por escrito. No problems or claims will be valid if raised by the guest more than 14 days after the end of the holiday.
8. In the event of any Guest causing damage to the vessel, o de sus instalaciones y accesorios, or to any vehicle or other property owned by the Company, the Company will have the right to recover from the guest whatever sums are required to make good such damage. The Guests also indemnify the Company for any damage or loss sustained by third parties as a result of any action taken by the Guest(con).
9. The Company may help the Guests with arrangements with other organisations, for example for transport within France before or after the holiday or for activities during the holiday which are not included in the price of the holiday; any and all such arrangements are made with no liability falling on the Company in the event of any injury or loss being sustained by the Guest.
10. Every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information presented by the Company in the description of the Saint Louis and in her operation. Sin embargo, all such information is for guidance only, and no liability will be accepted by the Company for any changes or inaccuracies.
11. These Terms and Conditions form a part of the contract between the Company and the Guest. Any dispute arising will be governed by the law of France, and any judicial proceedings will exclusively be conducted in Toulouse.